Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rachel & Barry


Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch: Episode 3
One day last winter Rachel called wanting to talk about our wedding photography. I invited her over so we could sit at the kitchen table and get to know one another a little and she could thumb through our portfolio.

We had talked for a bit and Rachel had decided she definitely wanted us to shoot her wedding. I could tell she and I were hitting it off pretty quickly and I felt a seemingly kindred spirit with her from the very beginning, but wasn't sure exactly why.

As conversation grew about her plans for the wedding and I was noting the important beginning details she told me the location for the ceremony would be at the church she and Barry, her fiance, attend, New Vision Baptist Church in Murfreesboro. "No kidding? Oh boy! We attend church there too!" It's a fairly large congregation, and we typically sit in the balcony so I figured they would probably never see us there. But when she told me they sit almost directly to our left each week I realized why I felt that closeness to her right from the very beginning! We've been elbow to elbow and didn't even realize it! Isn't that neato? Jay and I are so excited to be a part of Rachel and Barry's ceremony!

This beautiful couple will debut in their wedding attire with their family and wedding party this Fall. So, be watching, because Rachel is going to be one of the most beautiful brides ever!

Here are a few of our favorite engagement images!


They are another awesome reason why we do what we do!
I mean, after all.... SOMEONE has to do it, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment